Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 06:27 AM   #1340 (permalink)
Ithil
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Ithil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new hereIthil better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd2386 View Post
Am I the only one that constantly sees these guys as Big Boss Man knockoffs? I mean come on, the tactical gear (identical to the look BBM and Bull Buchanon had in the day), calling themselves The Shield (shield being slang for badge). I'm not saying they act like him, but I can't be the only one who sees this.
So they're not actually anything like him besides the attire, thus they're knock-offs? Logic?