Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #9808 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Yeah, true. Such a shitty match, all that AJ Lee stuff made me puke, tbh. It looked like a bad, pretentious Spielberg movie. Rating: * (and I'm being generous)

Their OTL match fucking ruled, though.

but that average ladder match from Hardcore Justice this year was **** worthy? I call shenanigans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I saw Stephanie/Vince from No Mercy 03 getting some love a few pages back and I couldn't agree more...as weird as it sounds lol. The storytelling is actually off the charts awesome and the Stephanie comeback sequences are ridiculously good. Crowd are well into it and Cole/Tazz are great. Fantastically fun little match imo. It's all based on emotion and a great example of David vs. Goliath. Good stuff.

I love it. Funny when I pimped it out to my brother b/c he claimed he has a hard time watching it due to it being a father beating up his daughter.

Never knew he had such a sensitive heart. That match is awesome.

Summerslam 2005 is pretty boss overall. Cena vs Jericho stole the show for me.

Finished Survivor Series 2009 & Summerslam 1999 tonight. Maybe I'll do a review in a bit. Or tomorrow. Good shows. I liked Summerslam more. The overall more consistent PPV. It HAS to be the strongest PPV of '99. Easily.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome