Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 04:05 AM   #1083 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightenedone9 View Post
If this season finale did nothing else it increased my excitement for Season 12 to no end. But first my thoughts on the show. My thoughts are that my stream had to buffer a lot so I didn't see everything and I'll watch it again at somepoint. It was good, not great but still a thumbs up for me. The ending videos did a lot. I'll get to that in a little bit.

I know there is a thread but they announced National Wrestling Day and that looks interesting and if you can make it it looks amazing. Wonder what they do as far as iPPV pricing.

Okay why this has increased my interest for Season 12. The ending videos. One, is two men in hazmat suits looking like they have found a piece of the Eye of Tyr. AMAZING! Next is Wink talking to his dad and they are talking about Chikara being a cover or something. FREAKING OUT! Mostly because of two things to go with it, http://www.titorconglomerate.com/index.html and http://www.wmdcorp.net/index.html . One involves a company which if you look at the Team section Wink works for. The other is a website that's been around for sometime and is the company that is said to have bought Chikara. Titor Conglomerate owns them(they also own Rogue Brains) It is located in Reseda, CA. Interestingly enough Chikara has scheduled a show for Reseda. Chikara storyline goodness right here. It is complex and awesome. People mention how Chikara can have things in place for an arc that won't happen for years and this is that sort of thing I've just never seen it before. IT IS AWESOME! So many pieces to the puzzle. Was Rogue Brain ever really working on a game (it very well might have) and this is an actual plot in real life that Titor has been behind. The plot was the Neo-Solar Temple creating a cloning chamber where they cloned deceased wrestlers. WHAT IS GOING ON!? The possibilities are nearly endless. I can't wait.
I don't even know results, but by purely reading about these new story arcs I'm literally going nuts right now.