Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 AM   #5046 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

So lets see, first season done with Liverpool. More than half the season was done pre-patch which probably cost me in the end as i finished 1 point behind City (who also won the CL). Made the semis in Europa (lost to Spurs), won the FA Cup (over City) and got knocked out of the Carling cup real early by Reading iirc.

Transfers:

In: Jovetic, 17 mil
Griezmann, 21 mil
Dzagoev, free
Bocchetti, 6.5 mil
Adryan, 875k
Isco, 17.5 mil

Out: Downing, loan
Cole, loan
Hendo, loan
Pacheco, loan
Wisdom, loan
Gulacsi, 1 mil
Assaidi, loan
Coates, 5 mil
Doni, 575k
bunch of youngsters on loan

This season hasn't started yet but i've spent up huge so transfer wise i've got;

In: Falcao, 25 mil
Alaba, 26.5 mil
Sahin, 17.5 mil
Sommer, 3.5 mil

Out: Spearing, 5 mil
Carroll, 7.5 mil
Cole, 1.8 mil
Downing, loan
Pacheco, 975k
Robinson, loan
Assaidi, 4.3 mil

edit: Falcao hat trick day 1 of the season Already have Agger, Gerrard, Johnson and Wilson injured

Last edited by Rush : 12-03-2012 at 04:51 AM.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote