Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #1002 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_JOY~! View Post
So much paranoia detected in here. Really Titania it's obvious that you've been rustled by the speculation and you can't really do anything to get rid of the suspicion. The sole reason I am not going after you is because of my role.

Roger is a bandwagoning leech who couldn't muster an independent thought if his life depended on it. It goes to show in all his scum games

Yep, here comes the OMGUS speculation. Worried are you Sterling?

------------------------------

I'm stuck at a crossroads with Kenny's info, as I have been burned in the past with "null results" on an investigation, but on the three occassions that I have encountered it, the person investigated has flipped non-town. I also dislike the speed of this wagon. I'd perhaps like a little clearance on the issue from Titania re: her role usage.

With all of that said, I'm abstaining from a vote until Prons/Titania can get on to explain.
Are you telling me you know I'm town but you haven't made it a point to make it clear to everyone?