Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #1001 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

I didn't roleblock Kenny. Since there was only one kill last night I think I might have blocked a kill but I'm not sure if I should say who I blocked because he might be the Vig though he could be scum. Do we have any idea who most likely killed LC, as in Vig, SK or Mafia? Though there's also the possibility that I didn't block a kill depending on the set-up.

Based on his play so far, I think Prons is either scum or has a power role. I haven't been pushing on him because I was leaning towards the latter.

It would be nice to get a vote count. Kenny has faked info. so many times in the past that I really don't know if I should even believe he's telling the truth now.

I guess if Prons flips scum then this will look like stalling but I do think he should get a chance to claim given Kenny's history of faking info.

Prons claiming and flip will help me figure out the alignment of the person I targeted. Don't know whether Mikey told my target that he was roleblocked and he knows I blocked him. I think I shouldn't reveal my target until Prons claims or flips.