Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NCAA HOOPS: LOUISVILLE 2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #97 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Little Poppa Pump

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 College Basketball Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
They beat Duke last year & UNC year before I think..Me personally I think early season rushing of the court by them did over do it a bit..I'd understand if MSU was a legit top 5 team or undefeated or something..
Historically - rushing the field/court is a part of college ball. Sometimes it may seem stupid. While you may think MSU isn't the MSU of old; to the 429 fans therea and the boys it was big. Larranaga is going to build a decent team. Tourny for sure. It's going to take a while. I see no reason why UM bball can make moves like the baseball team did when they started getting really good.

And yeah weve beaten Duke and UNC few times over the years. We maybe also have big wins over non CONF guys. I may have jumped the gun on BEST NOC game over.. but I'd have to think. We haven't had many key wins outta C in a while.

Last edited by Joel Anthony : 12-03-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Joel Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote