Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Top rivals of some of the classic stars

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #38 (permalink)
Geeee
Working on my abs

Geeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more seriousGeeee needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Top rivals of some of the classic stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
Geee, thanks for your input. I would agree if this were an only WWF thing. That's probably what you were going for. But if you added their entire career I might swap up some.

As for Jarrett, you cannot have a Jarrett list without Robert Fuller or the Moondogs. I think Jarrett spent two years in each of these fueds. He won his first national acclaim in his fued with the Moondogs by teaming with Lawler in PWI's fued of the year.

With Simmons I think probably his WWF fueds were his best and I might just stand pat and agree with what you have.

Sid has to have Lawler in their somewhere. He wreslted as Lord Humongous before he was Sid.
Didn't get much Tennessee territory action here in Canada. Never saw those feuds. I went with internationally televised feuds from WCW/WWF mostly. It was kinda tough thinking of feuds with Jarrett cuz mostly he had a bunch of really short feuds. Almost thought to put David Arquette as a joke. :P
Geeee is offline   Reply With Quote