• Meisha Tate

Votes: 58 59.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMA Discussion Thread

247K views 6K replies 249 participants last post by  InTheAirTonight 
#1 ·
Amazing new and fresh MMA thread.

Walls loves Faber or something like that.

MMA needs more roundhouses.

#1,586 · (Edited)
Think Hunt knocks him out, but Struve definitely has a chance to catch Hunt in a submission.

Anyone watching Strikforce tomorrow night? I'm really only interested in the Barnett and Cormier fights, and I expect those two to demolish their opponents. Cormier also weighed in at 230 lbs, 10 or so pounds lighter then he usually does apparently. Best of luck to Cormier and his kidneys if he indeed is wanting to go down to Light Heavyweight.

Also, Rush, how the fuck did you get that little heading beneath your username to be bold? You magician you. Thought that happened automatically at 5000 posts, but apparently not...

#1,587 ·
Hunts one of my all time favorite fighters. Such a great story in how he actually got into fighting professionally, to go on to win the 2001 K1 World Grand Prix tournament as a major underdog. I hope he KO's Struve in this one.

Looking forward to Strikeforce tonight, final event and some great fights. They should all deliver considering they all want to be in the UFC once it's over.

#1,603 ·
That was Aldo/Faber level. Marquardt got destroyed.

Saffiediene is training at Team Quest? That'll do wonders for his ground game. He's already a great striker. I'm going to assume his ground game/wrestling needs work. TDD against a powerhouse like Marquardt was amazing. It makes it even more impressive that Nate is bigger and a middleweight at heart. Good night of fights. RIP Strikeforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.