Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #39 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutthehellup View Post
Idol was a huge hero to me.Sputnik was before my time and I haven't seen him wrestle or read much about him,so I can't comment on him.I would agree with Tojo or Phil but Billy Jack,Siki are not legends to me.
That's odd because Sweet Daddy Sikki probably has the best resume. Billy Jack we can debate on but his career in the Pacifc Northwest is undeniable but you said "these guys"....even if you agreed on three of the five I don't understand your first post. Not trying to start a post back and forth here.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote