Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutthehellup View Post
Austin Idol was one of my favourites.I always felt Las Vegas Leglock was a pretty sensational name for a finisher.It's too bad he never wrestled a lot in MSG.Regardless of what the younger fans say,Austin Idol is a Legend to me
And all five of the guys I listed had longer, more successful careers than Austin. With the possible exception of the Barron.

Love me some Austin Idol but he was never...ever....ever in the class of Sputnik Monroe, Tojo, Billy Jack, or Phil.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote