Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #35 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutthehellup View Post
I am not sure if most of these guys would classify as legends.Sure they gave us many great moments but legends?I am not really sure.

Bill Jack Haynes wrestled at the greatest PPV of all time(IMO)
Scicluna was a WWE hall of Famer long time back
Tojo-Haven't seen him live but I have read he was the dirtiest player ever
Each and every one of these guys had a major impact on the biz. Heck I can go on and on about every one of these guys. What really baffles me is this...if you don't know much about these guys how the heck do you know if they are a legend or not? I do and I grew up watching them, every one of them is a legend. Case closed. Why are we so snobby about the term? It's a freakin figure of speech.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote