Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #52 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Tyler Reks is sharing some interesting things on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
How does anyone really get held down in pro wrestling? Seriously? I used to believe that bullshit as well but the older I've gotten the more I've come to terms with the fact that if they were held down then it was probably for a damn good reason.
That's not true at all. The WWE management plays favorites all the time. The WWE has the power to make anyone into a star with enough marketing and momentum.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels