Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #32 (permalink)
LordKain
Little Poppa Pump

LordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Tyler Reks is sharing some interesting things on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan I View Post
Twitter is the best and worst thing to happen to wrestling.
I'd say it's made it worse by far. It's made alot of pro wrestlers come of looking even more like carnies then they were before hell even more then the 80's if you ask me.

Do you hear stories of any MMA fighters pulling this kind of shit? The Answer is No, There's a reason why MMA is as popular as it is today and why pro wrestling is where it's at today.

Last edited by LordKain : 12-02-2012 at 09:29 PM.