Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default re: Tyler Reks speaks about Cena on Twitter

I posted it already 100 times and I will gladly post it again, In 10 years we will hear the same stories about him like about Hogan and HBK from the nineties. We already hear stories about Kenny Dykstra and Alex Riley while Cena is still on the roster, imagine the amount of stories when Cena retires or becames a part time wrestler where nobody is afraid anymore to tell the real stories about him.

The big difference between now and then is that in the nineties we had guys like HBK, Triple H or Nash who acted like dicks but you got also people with personalities and balls like Austin, The Undertaker, Bret Hart and Ric Flair who were not afraid to stand up against the Kliq or other guys who acted cocky.
Today you got Cena, you got Orton who is also a friend of Cena and if you have something against Orton is the same like if you have something against Cena and you got CM Punk who only has balls to attack the fans, he was almost the whole year in the midcard as the WWE champion because he is too scared to say something to Cena or Vince McMahon and the people who have the respect and the authority to say something against Cena like the Rock, Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker or Edge are not part of the roster.
The rest of the roster is full of yes men and scared guys like Kofi Kingston. That means the WWE is the sole playground of John Cena and he acts like a dick because he can. The roster needs someone like The Undertaker in the locker room back again.
John Cena is the first guy in the history where I really hope someone will legit kick his ass