Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mr.Socko2101
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500Mr.Socko2101 251 - 500
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

1980s-Tito Santana
2000s-Kofi Kingston
.......Words cannot describe how hard that hit me.

People may call Road Dogg a legend in thirty years time as he was one half of a generation defining tag team which to be fair is pretty impressive.

Can't mention any stars from before the 80's as I've never paid much attention to that era bar the obvious pop culture osmosis of Sammartino, Thesz,Buddy Rogers Etc. But from the 1980's I'd like to mention Don Muraco, Magnum T.A. Nikita Koloff, Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff and Stan Hansen(Not in Japan though). All pretty big names who now are little more than afterthoughts because they don't get rolled out for "Legends Battle Royale" and the like. I often wonder had T.A. not been in the car crash would Sting have made it?
Tag teams that get very little love are the Midnight Express (Condrey&Eaton/Lane&Eaton), The Rock&Roll Express(DAT HOT TAG!) and The Freebirds(considering "P.S." Hayes is so in with the McMahons this is frightening). It's a shame tag team wrestling has gotten so bad recently as these guys were draws in their day.
-CFC - Drogba, Zola, Gudjohnsen, Mata
-Condit, Lytle, Serra, Hendo
-The Wire, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Parks & Rec,
-NYG - Eli, Strahan

On the Bandwagon of:
-Evolution, The Shield
-Weidman, Shad, Mendes, Chandler
-Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Brooklyn 9 9, Suits
-Fury, Froch, Golovkin, Frampton
-LAC - CP3, Griffin
Mr.Socko2101 is online now   Reply With Quote