Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
septurum
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

septurum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friendssepturum needs to make some friends
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
You just proved my point. You have no clue who some of these guys are? I can assure you as someone who actually watched Hickerson he is a legend and wrestled more main events than 90% of guys in the history of the business .

No offense but this is the kind of attitude that drives longtime fans insane.
Hickerson is the only guy you named who I am not familiar with. I think a legend is somebody that all or most fans know. Think of baseball. Babe Ruth is a legend. Ed Taubensee probably isn't. A great player for sure but a legend he is not. Sure, most of the guys mentioned in this thread were good or maybe even great but legendary? I think to be a legend, you must be well known among most fans of the sport in question.

He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves. One for his enemy and one for himself.

Last edited by septurum : 12-02-2012 at 04:40 PM.
septurum is offline   Reply With Quote