Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #4439 (permalink)
chronoxiong
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

chronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friendschronoxiong needs to make some friends
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Kinda happy Colin lost to the Rams. Just because Smith finally become a very good QB and would have led them to thw superbowl if it werent for that atrocious fumble during thag punt last year. Had an almost perfect game and get injured and loses his job that easily? Was just tired of hearing analysts praise Colin like he was Brady or Manning. He had 2 decent games. Russell Wilson honestly looms better at times yet gets no talk.
Agreed. Seeing Russell Wilson made the game-winning TD pass in OT to beat the Bears made me pissed off that we got conservative again in OT and late in the 4th quarter. We needed a TD to win the game. Not play conservative and try to rely on the unreliable David Akers. It's bullshit. What a fail by Kaepernick today. That dumb safety he took was unbelievable. From the 17 frickin yard line! Alex Smith would've took the sack way before he got to the team's own end zone. I'm mad. I still want Alex to start too. This lost was on the team and the idiotic Coaching.

Chrono's Current Fave 5 (Active stars only):
1. John Cena
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Randy Orton
4. Seth Rollins
5. AJ Lee