Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by septurum View Post
OP is listing a bunch of mid carders and calling them legends. Ric Flair is a legend. Jumbo Tsuruta is a legend. Phil Hickerson is not.
You just proved my point. You have no clue who some of these guys are? I can assure you as someone who actually watched Hickerson he is a legend and wrestled more main events than 90% of guys in the history of the business .

No offense but this is the kind of attitude that drives longtime fans insane.

Last edited by Greenlawler : 12-02-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote