Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who Will Replace Cameron in Ascension

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Statoke
Learning to break kayfabe

Statoke 50 - 100
Default Re: Who Will Replace Cameron in Ascension

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitRiverPhx View Post
I don't think Cameron is as easily replaceable as some are saying. Looking at that list - I don't know. Cameron was very good in the gimmick, he has been in it for a year plus and he had the charisma to pull it off with some believability - which is key for such a gimmick.

I hope the assault on a police officer was more of a push/struggle to get away from being cuffed or something and it can be plead down or something. I mean it was a $5000 bail, so it's not like he kicked ass or anything.

Looking at the current roster, I think TAC might actually have the best look for the part, however he's green as grass. Devlin is probably next and I think he'll probably get the role if Cameron is replaced - most comparable to Cameron physically.
I am not dismissing Cameron because of any talent, he had plenty for sure, and in fact he was my favourite part of Ascension with his overall craziness that he brought to the ring, I'm just saying with a little effort the Ascension can be replaced quite easily, after a few months.
Statoke is offline   Reply With Quote