Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #9750 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Punk/Bryan at MITB could have been a lot better had they planned it out differently.

I really enjoyed the idea of the spot where AJ brought in the weapon (kendo stick or chair) and put it in the middle of them. But she did this afetr they'd been beating the piss out of each other with weapons already. Had she done that after the two had gone at it on the ground for 10 minutes, showing the technical prowess but with neither man gaining an advantage, I feel it would have worked a lot better. Almost as if AJ knew that if they carried on with the mat wrestling they'd be here for ever, so she decided to change it up a little bit. I also would have preferred if AJ didn't get injured half way through only to return, it added nothing to the story and nothing to the match.

So yeah, had the actually story of the match made sense, I personally feel as if it could have been better than their OTL clash simply due to the character performances from all three involved. But the story was so meaningless, back to front and unentertaining, it drags the match down a hell of a lot and I wouldn't even consider at a MOTYC for the WWE, nevermind a world-wide MOTYC. **1/2 at best, tbh.