Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #9747 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

More power to you, I say. I dug the match. Not on par with the WrestleMania bout, but it's still pretty great. I'm at ****.

You have too many people wanting to throw the match away b/c:

a) Cena won
b) Cena won using only "two offensive moves"

Lame. Watch the match, people. It's plain as day that the finish was plenty credible. I won't go into detail since I have so many times already, but it was fine. Cena's downward spiral could have been fantastic. So many things in the world of wrestling could have been though. That was another drop in the bucket.

Brock's dive botch, lolz. That beast is insane. Luckily he didn't destroy his knee to where he couldn't work again.