Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Who are some legends that have been beyond forgotten?

Austin GOAT

What does that have to do with this conversation?

50 years from now, I won't remember Leo Messi for shit because I don't know who the hell he is.

We're talking about wrestling, forgotten legends in wrestling and because you didn't start watching until 1998, you have this weird way of thinking that guys are only legends if they worked Wrestlemania or drew massive ratings. Ever cross your mind that wrestling wasn't always a global attraction and many memorable moments took place in these territories that Vince has since bought all rights to, which likely eliminates the chance of younger fans to ever witness it?

Besides, you can't say 50 years from now who people will remember. Can't even say what you'll remember.

Can't be a legend if you're forgotten? What the hell kind of thinking is that?
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote