Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy "Macho Man" Savage WCW Run (nWo days)

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
LordKain
Little Poppa Pump

LordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new hereLordKain better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Randy "Macho Man" Savage WCW Run (nWo days)

I believe to this day that the only reason Bischoff signed alot of ex-WWE talents like Hart, Hennig, Rude, Savage etc.. Was just to hurt Vince. I don't think he had any grand plan to push any of them and with the exception of Bret Hart I doubt any of them really cared.

They were all on guaranteed contracts, making boatloads of money for doing practically nothing for it.
LordKain is online now   Reply With Quote