Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #95 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What was the last movie you watched?

One Upon A Time In Anatolia (2012)
Very good film. The basic story consists of a group of characters (group of Police, a Prosecutor, a Doctor) searching for a body in Anatolia in Turkey. I've heard people say it might be the best film of the year, it wasn't that good, but it's a great story and requires a lot of thinking afterwards to fully grasp what happens. Nothing is handed to the viewer, we're expected to figure it out for ourselves. I was baffled by it at first by the ending, but then I remembered little things that happened throughout and you start to piece it together. It's very slow paced, but it's not boring and it's quite gripping. I had no idea what was going to happen which is a plus. It also looks great. I definitely still have tons of questions about it (anyone that's seen it will probably know what I mean), and I didn't really feel any emotion towards any of the characters, but it's amazingly acted and filmed and it's a hell of a lot deeper (the characters and the story) than it appears on the surface. I will say that it's not a film I would watch more than once again due to my enjoyment fading in and out in the last hour or so, but it's in the last hour that things get revealed that give the film it's depth. I'd say it's around a 7/10 for me right now.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote