Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 08:45 PM   #739 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: 2012-13 College Football Discussion Thread

The only bad thing about this matchup is the huge circle jerk ESPN and all of the other major sports media networks are going to have leading up to this game.

I'm really looking forward to the SEC once again showcasing its power on a national stage for all of the marbles. This time against a media sweetheart trying to cap a miracle season against the big boys. Notre Dame couldn't have dreamed a better scenario up to this point; sadly, there will be no field of dreams for the Irish on January 7, 2013. I fully expect Notre Dame to hang tough for a bit, but I am thoroughly anxious for what I expect to be such a lopsided second half match up.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote