Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you think they may be making SmackDown important again? (Wishful Thinking)

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Fourth Wall
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

The Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth reading
Default Do you think they may be making SmackDown important again? (Wishful Thinking)

You think they may actually be making SmackDown important again? SmackDown usually has very good matches but there is nothing really to watch for in terms of furthering storylines or any chance of anything important happening.

But, with Cena appearing on SmackDown recently I actually have some hope. Wishful thinking but It'd be good if SmackDown was brought back to some importance. There should be a reason to tune in. I'm not really enjoying the Affair scandal storyline but SmackDown has been building it pretty well with Miz TV etc.

I may just be thinking wishful here but it would be nice to see the Blue Brand have importance again. Also, the addition of JBL on SmackDown has been great, really enjoy his commentary.