Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 03:33 PM   #1530 (permalink)
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whore
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Now feat. FACHTS & car window interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_TNA View Post
I agree although we had some cracking performances last year. but 10/11 season wasn't great apart from a few berbatov shows, 09/10 rooney was awesome and we played some good stuff that year in certain games (vs milan, gunners, bayern, city in the cup) valencia was on top form but it was quite rigid if i remember correctly unlucky to lose league like. But yeah it is more noticeable this year injuries i understand you can't help (maybe the medical staff can) but it all boils down to the inability to improve the CM's and move on from past partnerships for example carrick/fletch today it's not 2009 anymore i can't think of another top prem team that has had the same cm's for 4-5 years with the exception of cleverley.

Silent young had that one back heel and maybe one cross but other than that he just did all the simple stuff because he's either shit scared to take someone on or he simply can't. funnily enough his best attribute is defending/covering evra.

I remember being on this place in the 10/11 season (I believe it was that one) and saying that Man U had been pretty poor at times and that I felt teams like Chelsea had performed slightly better despite being lower in the league. Just had slightly less luck (in hindsight luck was probably a bad word to use) but still praised them for showing champions spirit and yet people had a go at me for it saying stuff like 'how can the 1st team in the league be worse than those lower than them makes no sense. Your just a Bitter liverpool fan' Granted I was fresh in these threads at the time. Bet I could say that now and get away with it

But yeah you guys really do need a new CM. How many more seasons are you gonna hold onto Fletch, Carrick and Scholes? Carrick isn't THAT great, Fletcher unfortunatly might not be as reliable due to his illnesses and well Scholes retired already . Getting Kagawa was a good move but you really do need more and there is a good wealth of Mids in Europe alone that Man U could easily get for a decent price. Hell cash in on Nani and that alone could easily fund a new CM