Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #4677 (permalink)
MINGE
how mad are you tho for real

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Movesetting is always the most demanding-in-patience stage of CAW creation. You'll go through the bleakness for about half an hour, but once you see these moves being performed by the CAW itself, and not the generic crash test dummy in the creating, it's somewhat rewarding.

Was actually recreating one of my old CAWs today, and was seriously jimmy-rustled when I found that the dancing Brian Kendrick animation was not in Create-An-Entrance. YET ALL THE OTHERS REMAIN.

What was it about that animation that had to get it deleted? There's LOADS of other bland, emotionless animations you could've scythed. I really needed that for my drunken scotsman CAW