Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1 LIKE= 1 LOVE IGNORE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING TERRIBLE PERSON

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 1 LIKE= 1 LOVE IGNORE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING TERRIBLE PERSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
at you guys being friends with people who would post this kind of shit on the internet. I could never actually engage in regular conversation with someone who cares about getting LIKES on Facebook. That relationship would simply be impossible to ever come to fruition.

A girl I knew from grade school but hadn't talked to for years friended me one day. She shared some shitty dead dog pictures and a sad story. I unfriended her immediately.

My cousin kept doing that "LIKE IF" bullshit. I unfriended her. When I saw her in person later and she asked about it I told her why.

Being estranged from people you have nothing in common with is extremely underrated.
i left facebook because i saw my real life friends doing too much fuckery on there. i didn't want to stop being friends with them. i just didn't want to know about it. so i deleted mine.

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote