Wrestling Forum banner

Daniel Bryan needs a haircut and trim his beard.

19K views 76 replies 65 participants last post by  mpcdude 
#1 · (Edited)
Damn his head and beard is getting too shaggy now. I like his Wrestlemania-MITB look. It makes him look more chiseled, better looking and a more serious threat. Can some1 tweet him asking him to trim his beard and have a haircut? He looks so much more like a maineventer.

See less See more
#35 ·
LMAO I guess most people like his goatface hobo look. No wonder the WWE doesn't take him seriously and uses him as a comedy act jobber.

But that midcard face Bryan look is ALMOST as bad. People think Swagger looks like a doofus? Haha.

Bring back his World Heavyweight Champion look.

#36 · (Edited)
This.

Without a beard, he is the absolute epitome of a vanilla midget (I don't like the word, but it's the truth). The beard he has right now though, is just straight up ugly and makes him look stupid. I realize everyone has their own opinions, but if anyone has the opinion that his current look is good, their opinion is off the charts retarded.

#43 ·
I agree. This look is a lot better than his current one to be honest. He actually looks like a star.

#49 ·
Wrestling needs more men with beards in my opinion.

#57 ·
We get that it's part of his character, but he looks awful with his current look. His best look was during his World Title run, when he was rocking the shaved head and short beard look like in the pic the OP posted. With that look, he had some credibility and you could actually take the guy somewhat seriously, unlike his awful nerd look he had in NXT and his joke hobo look he has now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.