Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #94 (permalink)
Walking Disaster

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
It kind of was. I think that was due to frustration. I found that book to be more hilarious than anything. One excerpt pointing out Hogan says "dude", "brother", & "jack" about 10 times each in 1 minute had me in stitches.
Just a whole lot of hyperbole to enhance/sensationalize the writing. Like calling Greg Gagne a 'beanpole', while I understand his point about Greg not having the size for the ME push, the man was billed at 6'1" and 220 lbs. and would certainly be able to pretzelize Brian Alvarez.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote