Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #4670 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Finally had the chance to set my PS3 up downstairs with the big HD TV, and had my first go with AE mode. Yeah, I'm loving it . I like the challenges in the matches too, and not those fucking stupid ones like we've seen in career modes before (beat Kane in super merga hard mode in 2 minutes or some shit lol). Just done the first HIAC match. Disappointed that the actual match takes place after almost everything else has happened . Would have been cool to start as The Undertaker then switch to HBK for the finish. Ah well. Street fight between Cactus and HHH is a super fucking fun match to do .

My biggest complaint for the game so far though is something that I was complaining about last year; the fucking reversal system. Its utter shite. Please give us a new one next year. The whole "too early" and "too late" crap pisses me off too. I press the button when I see the icon on screen... and it just seems to be completely random as to whether I'm "too early", "too late" or actually reverse the move. Sometimes I'll press it and it won't even tell me I've fucked it up. I'll just get hit with the move. Urgh. And I wish they'd sort out the difficulty too. Hard mode should NOT just be the CPU reversing the fuck out of everything. That's not fun or challenging. Its just fucking annoying and stupid.
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote