Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#1,971 ·
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Romeu injured, replaced by Oscar, so Rafa taking a young Brazilian attacking midfielder and playing him deep, think i've seen this somewhere before :hmm:

Rafa turning Oscar into Lucas 8*D

#1,979 ·
re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we're the dirt worst. I wouldn't be shocked if we dont get anything till January when we can finally get someone in the midfield. Commentators going on about torres' confidence rising is great. Like it's difficult to play us

inb4 bridge and kyriakos again

#1,983 ·

He Who Must Not be Named looking boss by going to Luiz and being all like "back the fuck off bro, im taking this"

And Luiz getting pissed

And HWMNBN scoring! :torres

Luiz probably woulda broken his legs if he missed

#1,987 ·

I just noticed that Oscar is playing in front of the Chelsea defense as a deep-lying playmaker. Brilliant. Switched to Chelsea game

#1,990 ·

I just noticed that Oscar is playing in front of the Chelsea defense as a deep-lying playmaker. Brilliant. Switched to Chelsea game
Romeu injured, replaced by Oscar, so Rafa taking a young Brazilian attacking midfielder and playing him deep, think i've seen this somewhere before :hmm:

Rafa turning Oscar into Lucas 8*D
8*D

#1,993 ·

Oxlade-Chamberlain draws the penalty, Arteta steps up and makes it 2-0 Arsenal.

#2,000 ·

Cech? Um.. you're allowed to save shots on goal you know :lmao

Apparently Arsenal's 2nd pen was bullshit as well. :damn
Yeah, West Brom should of had a free kick moments before. But I suppose Arsenal aren't allowed to lose 2 home games on the bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.