Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WrestlingForum TV Hall of Fame

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #138 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WrestlingForum TV Hall of Fame

Whose Line Is It Anyway (US) - YES.

Hands down one of the funniest programs I've ever seen. The improvisational comedy is obviously stellar but you've also got a great supporting cast who make the singing games in particular extremely clever and you've got some great pop culture references and inside jokes if some of the improv comedy isn't too your liking. Also Colin Mochrie needs to be appreciated more. I found a 10 minute video compilation of all the intros to Weird Newscasters and there was a good 5 minute run featuring just him and everyone of them was gold. "The Reindeer in Spain was hit mainly by the plane" when announcing Rudolph had been hit by a 747 whilst flying over Barcelona still gets me everytime.

Never saw Dream Team bar the odd episode during reruns on Sky2. It did look pretty interesting whenever I saw it though. I'll always remember Mile High though when it comes to Sky2 shows. Holy christ a lot of it was dire but I can't say I wasn't entertained throughout. Plus they had some pretty good eye candy as well.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote