AJ and Kaitlyn in Bikinis

16K views 44 replies 42 participants last post by  William Murderface 
#1 ·
If posted sorry

DAMN!!!

See less See more
Reactions: smitlick
#22 ·
She's an incredibly tiny person physically. I don't even find her body type from other angles attractive either. But I know that's just me.

She has prominent ribs and a weird torso/hip ratio thing to me. I'm more into hourglass figures, so personally she's not my type and this is one of the worse photos I've seen of her.

#14 ·
My god. AJ looks terribly skinny. Her top half and bottom half look like two different people.

I mean, not the usual tryi to out her down, but people find that attractive?

#17 ·
AJ pictures skirt between terribly skinny and looking 12 years old. There have been threads on here where people have said that even though they admit she looks about 12, they would still do what you imagine them to say. It's sick.

I know what you mean though, man, one bad picture doesn't make her the worst but she looks SO skinny on this picture that it's impossible for nobody to notice it.

#27 ·
I was looking forward to seeing the pic when I seen the title, but I am disappointed because of AJ she looks terrible in this pic. Kaitlyn however looks fine and damn sexy as always and as someone said earlier in this post about AJ I will say for Kaitlyn I would munch on her for hours on end.

#29 ·
Kaitlyn yeahhhhhh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.