Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

Cobruh Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

I advertised that this thread would be posted on December 1st, and it’s 2 AM on December 1st I just can’t wait any damn longer

This will be my second attempt at a Be The Booker project, my first one ending in January of 2011. I have been reading some of the older BTB’s recently and picking up some different styles of writing, layouts, schedules and rosters. I’ve been a BTB lurker, and I’m not afraid to say it! I am going to try and stick with this, even if it goes on hiatus for a while because I seem to follow and like wrestling for a good 6 months to a year, but then get out of it around the time of No Way Out (in real life). We’ll see what happens, I’m just trying to have some fun by writing these shows. Here are some rosters to start it off along with some Pay Per View schedules. We’ll kick this BTB off write after WrestleMania 23, I’ll try to keep the results similar. I wasn’t too comfortable writing Benoit at this period because I’d have to have him killed unfortunately, I don’t want to have to do that so I just put Rey Mysterio in there as Unite States Champion, and he wasn’t injured. Also put Orton as MITB because quite simply I want to I also took out ECW, I know most of you seem to like them in BTBs as a way to build young stars and create an alternative, but I just don’t remember much about the superstars we have on there and how they acted, their gimmicks, etc.

All of the rosters are tentative as well as the Pay Per View schedule, I’ll be checking and editing all the stuff that I missed in these next coming weeks. My writing style at first will be more of a recap type style because it’s the middle of hockey season so I have practice twice a week and then one game per week, plus I’m a student so I need to make that a priority. I will try to keep up with this as best as I can, and try and let you guys know if I’ll be taking a break or something of the sort. My writing style is based off of KOP’s thread, I love the way he recapped his matches for a while there so a big thank you to him and I loved reading his thread. I may try and move on to write some weekly shows in full, but for now I think it’ll just have to be the pay per views in full, if not all of them then some of them. I’ll be doing more full shows in February when hockey season is over. I’ll try to make or get some banners made for the thread as soon a possible, like I said before I haven’t had much time.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you guys enjoy this BTB.

RAW Roster
Armando Alejandro Estrada
Bobby Lashley
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Edge
Eugene
Jeff Hardy
Jim Duggan
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
JTG
Kenny Dykstra
Lance Cade
Matt Hardy
Melina
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Rob Van Dam
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Super Crazy
The Great Khali
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H*
Trish Stratus
Umaga
Val Venis
Viscera
Victoria

General Manager: Jonathon Coachman
Commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler
Backstage Interviewer(s): Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia

SmackDown! Roster
Ashley
Batista
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Cherry
CM Punk
Daivari
Dave Taylor
Deuce
Domino
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kane
King Booker
Montel Vontavious Porter
Mr. Kennedy
Paul London
Queen Sharmell
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
The Big Show
The Boogeyman
The Miz
The Undertaker
William Regal

General Manager: Theodore Long
Commentators:
Michael Cole and JBL
Backstage Interviewer(s):
Josh Mathews
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

*-Injured

Current Champions:
WWE Champion: John Cena
Intercontinental Champion: Umaga
World Tag Team Champions: The Hardyz
Womens Champion: Melina

World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker
United States Champion: Rey Mysterio
WWE Tag Team Champions: Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Guerrero

Wrestlemania XXIII Results

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Randy Orton def. Edge, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, Finlay, and CM Punk

Singles Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena © def. Shawn Michaels

Hair vs. Hair Match
Bobby Lashley def. Umaga

Singles Match for the Women's Championship
Melina (c) def. Ashley

Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker def. Batista©

Singles Match for the United States Championship
Rey Mysterio def. Montel Vontavious Porter ©

Singles Match
Kane def. The Great Khali

WWE Pay Per View Events: Year 2007 - Tentative
Backlash - 4/29/07 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
Judgment Day - 5/20/07 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
One Night Stand - 6/10/07 - New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
Vengeance - 6/24/07 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
Great American Bash - 7/22/07 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center
SummerSlam - 8/26/07 - Meadowlands, NJ - Continental Arena
Unforgiven - 9/16/07 - Memphis, TN - FedEx Forum
No Mercy - 10/07/07 - Chicago, IL - All-State Arena
Cyber Sunday - 10/28/07 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion Arena
Survivor Series - 11/18/07 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena
Armageddon - 12/16/07 - City and Venue TBA

~Thank you once again, let the fun begin~

Last edited by IJ : 10-25-2013 at 03:17 PM.
IJ is offline   Reply With Quote