Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2012, 12:42 AM   #494 (permalink)
liberty_JAC
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000liberty_JAC 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

A couple questions to run by y'all!

First off, what should we call our WrestleMania? I like Revolution as a serious name, but I think it might be cooler to have something goofy like WrestlePalooza or Wrestle-ocalypse, etc. Does anyone have any ideas? Once we get some together we can have a vote on it or something.

Second, what should we do with the tag titles? We don't have a tag division. So on the one hand, it seems silly to let Mascara de la Muerte carry it forever without being challenged. However, it seems kinda shitty to just strip him of the title for no reason. Maybe if he wins another belt, then he automatically loses the tag one? I'd specifically like to get ThomasThunder's thoughts on this; but I want to hear from the rest of you as well.

Third, we should definitely have our end of the year awards show sometime in December. I can create a separate thread for it and people can PM me their votes for all sorts of different categories. What categories should we have? Most Points Scored? Highest Average Points Scored? Best Single Week Performance? Best Overall Record? Those are some objective records I can look up and simply find the answer to. But we should also have some subjective categories like "Favorite gimmick", "Best promo maker", "Best specific promo", "Best feud", "Wrestler of the Year", etc.

I think we should have a good mix of objective and subjective awards to round it out. Anyone got ideas? Then I can get a separate thread up for it soon and we can spend all of December voting.

Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy League TODAY! Click HERE

Last edited by liberty_JAC : 12-01-2012 at 12:45 AM.