Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #9658 (permalink)
jonoaries
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Armageddon 06 is awesome as is No Way Out 06. In fact I think NWO06 is the best event. The great Rey-Orton, a very good Booker-Benoit and the epic Undertaker-Angle match.
Yeah I miss single brand PPVs, it gives more opportunity to lower card talents. Armageddon 2006 was good too. Kennedy-Undertaker was fun (first blood match was better though), the inferno match (kane-mvp) was also pretty good and of course DAT ladder match!!!!!
I saw Vengeance 2006 mentioned, it was okay. Edge-RVD was awesome, should have closed the show. Sabu-Cena was okay until that tap out...that ruined not only that much but that event to me. A man like Sabu should never submit. He's been through thumbtacks, barbed wire etc and he taps to an STF? Smh.
Since I mentioned First Blood matches I really miss that match, it sucks they don't have them anymore. The Kane-Austin First Blood match was fun and told an interesting story.