Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #9656 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Orton has been real disappointing this year. Just haven't been able to care. Still putting on solid matches but the character just isn't there.

Agreed. These guys are pretty close to smarks despite not talking wrestling on the internet so they know most of the roster anyway but a Lesnar match always draws excitement. Except Trips/Lesnar from Summerslam which I just can't get into. I understand what it was trying to do...I just didn't really like it.

I'm really interested in rewatching Cena/Show. I recall not liking it much but the feud just wasn't my thing. I figure now that it's over I might find more enjoyment. That and I haven't rewatched anything on it and there was some good stuff on there. Christian/Rhodes was pretty good, if I recall.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down