Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #9654 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I guess I was always able to look the other way on his attitude back then b/c he was still entertaining overall. Now he's so bland that his attitude rubs me the wrong way. Stop bitching and do the job. Going heel should help at least.

Best PPV to choose. Especially with Brock. He's appealing to more people now thanks to his MMA work. Doesn't hurt that the PPV is a blast to watch. I bought it about 3 months ago and I've watched it, shoot, idk 7 times already. Which actually is a lot.

NWO is the 2012 PPV I've watched the least. Don't know why. Really liked Sheamus/Dolph & Punk/Danielson/Kane. I often wonder if Cena/Show would grow on me if I do rewatch it. Didn't hate it one bit. It merely felt so linear of a match. Didn't help that my interest in the entire program wasn't massive. I did have fun with it. Had an old school vibe when leading towards the finish.