Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #1669 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

If I'm the Spurs, I fight this fine tooth and nail. Stern is the commissioner of the NBA, not a dictator. He has overstepped his boundaries big time. I understand that you want the fans to get their money's worth. Does that mean we also do away with the preseason because you know the stars will usually sit?

This is not a guy who should be worrying about his legacy...he's taken a huge shit on it with the lockout last year, the denied trade for the Lakers to get CP3, now this.

The original heel commentators