Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #4356 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Same thing happened to the Redskins vs the Giants. Griffin made the plays to take the lead late...and then that lol secondary gave up an untouched/undefended deep ball to Cruz. Both defenses are bad, but the Colts have faced weaker offenses. Jets, Browns, Jags, Dolphins, Titans. Not scary at all. There are 5 wins right there where the awful Indy D didn't really matter since those offenses shoot themselves in the foot more often than not.

I don't see a weak offense on the Skins schedule save the awfulness of the Eagles. Rams, Panthers, and Cowboys aren't world beaters but they're better than those 5 I mentioned the Colts played.

I'm a huge Luck fan. He has done really well this season, but Griffin III really has been better. Could that change in last month of the season? Yep.