Re: Who are your top 5 superstars that could win they 2013 royal rumble?
They won't waste a 'Rumble win on somebody who already won it - it's to make or further establish somebody new. I assume Rock vs. Punk goes on last, meaning Punk won't win.
1) Ryback - Vince has a hard on for him and he needs it after losing 3 PPV main events in a row.
2) Wade Barrett - still looking strong, only doing the job to Orton and Sheamus. He could face a babyface Show @ WM 29. Afterall, Show did cause him to miss last year.
3) The Miz - babyface turn, winning matches at last. Could imagine Miz vs. Ziggler @ WM. Still, he hasn't been booked strongly enough. More likely to feud with Cesaro or Del Rio.
4) Daniel Bryan - still extremely popular. A redemption storyline?
5) Kofi Kingston - perennial mid card attraction, but in with a shout.