Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #92 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Recently started reading The Death of WCW by Alvarez and Reynolds. While I'm enjoying the information and details of day-to-day operations, I am finding the writing needlessly mean spirited and cruel.
It kind of was. I think that was due to frustration. I found that book to be more hilarious than anything. One excerpt pointing out Hogan says "dude", "brother", & "jack" about 10 times each in 1 minute had me in stitches.

Glad I found this thread. Seems like a good place for me to pimp Brian Pillman matches. Maybe I'll do the Superbrawl match vs Jushin Liger or War Games at WrestleWar '91. This is gonna be fun.