Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #4354 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Indy lost to the Jags and Jets. They got blown out by the Jets. They're barely beating the middle of the pack and bad teams in their schedule. That's cool that they're beating the Browns, the Titans, and the Dolphins, but those aren't good teams.

Indy's best win is against the Packers. Well done. Let's see how they do agains the Texans. They have yet to play them.

And as for wins, that's a team stat. The QB doesn't get full credit for those no matter what ESPN says. Let's compare their records at the end of the year just the same. Let's compare their seasons then too.

Right now, Griffin has the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
I never said he's top 10 or even good. I said he's reliable, which he is, which is what other QBs don't have. And I really don't think Griffin makes THAT huge of a difference. Super elite passers have had shit runningbacks for years with teams playing the pass the whole way and yet their runningbacks haven't played very well(Manning, Brady, Rodgers, etc), so I don't see why that changes with Griffin just because he can run.
The difference is Shanahan. He likes to run the ball to keep defenses off balance. Morris is the beneficiary of Shanahan's offensive game planning and Griffin's ability to strike from anywhere on the field. Kudos to him for seizing the opportunity and running with it. Most RBs are shuffled week to week lol under Shanahan the last few seasons.