Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #132 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What the fuck is wrong with some of these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
I don't know about Bully Ray. Sure, he's been beast for the past year but I can't see him being GOAT in TNA. Have to ride with AJ or Daniels there.
True, it is a little too early for Bully Ray to be considered GOAT. AJ,Daniels, and Joe definitely deserve a spot though.

Quote:
Weird, I was watching ECW Barely Legal and Bully has lost a tremendous amount of weight. And at that time, he was 350. Had to have lost 100 pounds since 1997-1998.
Yeah it is amazing how much weight he loss. The other day I was watching Team 3d vs The Nasty Boys from 2010 and he was huge.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote