Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #4346 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Hilton shows a lot of promise, but he still isn't quite a good receiver. I also can't tell how much of it is caused by Luck's play and how much of it is his own ability, but time will be the key to finding that out. Also Wayne is AWESOME, can't be understated, but overall he's the only main threat any team has to worry about on his this offense aside from Luck.

Oh and I forgot to mention we have one of the offensive lines in the league. Shit went downhill quite fast after like 2010 and it's only gotten worse since then.

And you guys let Cruz walk into the endzone, the Colts let the Jags score a game winning TD, with Gabbert throwing, in the final minute of the game which gave the Jags their only win of the season. One of the worst plays of the season for us and one that might cost us the playoffs which would be extremely unfortunate as that was another game in which Luck led a comeback.

I'm also surprised you agreed with me, lulz. I think they're both worth all the praise they're getting, as I don't think it's overblown at all for RGIII, I just don't feel like Luck is getting his fair share of attention.

7 Days

Count On Kobe

Credit to DivineDub