Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #4345 (permalink)
JOEL CAMPBELL
Bad Moon Rising

JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL JOEL CAMPBELL
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Still annoyed by this RGIII/Luck thing. People continue to act as if RGIII is the better QB/prospect when there is a reason that Luck got picked before him.

RGIII has a better group of receivers, a FAR better runningback, a FAR better defense(Colts' d is beyond awful), and a far more experienced head coach. His team is 5-6.

Luck is taking a team that went 2-14 last year potentially to the playoffs. That's GREATNESS. Fuck all these ......s that are all over RGIII's dick, I'd take Luck every single day of the week.
Completely agree Luck should be up there with Eli and Peyton for MVP for what he has done with the Colts but i disagree with the two bolded points, TY Hilton is showing that he's pretty awesome and Reggie Wayne is Reggie Wayne, Donnie Avery isn't bad whereas the Skins receivers have been having a shit tonne of drops and arguably their best Reciever Garcon has been out for a lot of weeks and the Redskins secondary has been atrocious like letting Victor Cruz walk in for a game winning TD, I do agree that he deserves more praise than RGIII atm though.