Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #2890 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

For me...

Tsonga- Will be interesting to see if he can get back to form, as this could be his last year as an outside slam contender. I don't think he'll decline next year, but i see the possibility

Del Potro- Showed signs of getting back to his best towards the end of 2012. Could win a slam in 2013, or at least be up there. It should be an interesting season for JMDP

Shvedova- This is a big season for Slava. Injuries out of the way, and she's come back to a good level. An outside contender for a top 10 sport at some point next year. Should be aiming for top 20 at least.

Nishikori- Now's the time Kei. Time to have a consistent season, injury free, and try break top 10. Will be interesting to see if he can do it.

. None favourites

Raonic
Dimitrov
Klizan
Janowicz

Stephens
Robson
Hsieh
Barthel

STAN DA MAN!!!

Last edited by nazzac : 11-30-2012 at 04:18 PM.